Baseball Player Evaluations Scheduled for March 17 and 18
For 9 to 12 Year Old Players
Updated Sunday March 11, 2018 by Bill Hoynes.
Spring 2018 Baseball Player Evaluations
The Red Hook / Rhinebeck Little League will be conducting player evaluations of ALL 9 to 12 year old Baseball registrant's skills to assist the league in team formation and to place players in the appropriate division. Attendance at this evaluation is mandatory.
Saturday and Sunday, March 17 and 18.
All 9 to 12 year old baseball players must attend one of the evaluation sessions, which are essential to team placement.
Any 8 year old player who would like to be considered a candidate to play in the 9-10 year old Minor League program must attend one of the evaluation sessions.
Evaluation Session #1: Saturday, March 17
- Bulkeley Middle School Gym, North Park Road, Rhinebeck
- 1:00 pm - 2:15 pm: 11 & 12 year old players (Majors)
- 2:15 pm - 3:30 pm: 9 & 10 year old players (Minors) **plus 8 year old players interested in being considered for the Minors program
- 3:30 pm - 4:30 pm: Indoor Clinic for 6 to 8 year olds
Evaluation Session #2: Sunday, March 18
- Bard College, Stevenson Gym
- 12:00 noon - 1:30 pm: 11 & 12 year old players (Majors)
- 1:30 pm - 3:00 pm: 9 & 10 year old players (Minors) **plus 8 year old players interested in being considered for the Minors program
Players should wear sneakers for indoor play and bring a baseball glove and water to the evaluation sessions.
If you have questions, please contact coordinator Doug Fleming at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 703-623-9087.
If you are unsure of your player's Little League Age, please visit our website's Residency Rules and League Age page or go directly to the Little League Age Calculator.
Registration for the Spring Season Closes on Sunday, March 18. Players seeking to register after March 18 will be placed on a wait list. Go to RH-RBKLL.com to register